These Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") stipulates the provision of this service and the rights and obligations between Enshu Yamanaka Sake Brewery (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") and registered users. increase. When using this service, it is necessary to read the full text of these Terms and agree with these Terms.
Article 1 (applicable)
- These Terms are all involved in the use of this service between the registered user and the Company, with the aim of defining the provision of this service and the use of this service between the Company and the registered user. Applies to.
- The rules for the use of this service, which we have posted on this service, shall be part of this agreement.
- If the contents of these Terms are different from the rules of the preceding paragraph or other explanations of this service in this Terms, the provisions of these Terms shall be applied with priority.
Article 2 (definition)
The following terms used in these Terms have the following meanings.
- "Service use contract" means a contract for this service, which is concluded between the Company and the Company and the registered user.
- "Intellectual property rights" are copyright, patent rights, practical new proposal, design rights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights (the right to apply for them, or apply for registration for those rights. Include.).
- The "Service" is a mail -order service provided by the Company (including the service provided under the name "NAGI", but is not limited to this) and the online service provided by the Company. It means "NAGI gift card".
- "Registered user" means a person who has been registered as a user of this service based on Article 3 (registration).
- "Product sales contract" means a product sales contract that is established between the Company and the registered user through this service.
- The "NAGI Gift Card" is an electronic ticket (hereinafter referred to as the "Ticket" (hereinafter referred to as the "target product") on our website (hereinafter referred to as "target products") on our website. It is a service that issues and sells and is issued to the person specified by the customer.
Article 3 (registration)
- Those who wish to use this service (hereinafter referred to as "registered applicants") agree to comply with these Terms, and provide certain information (hereinafter referred to as "registered items"). By providing it to us in the way specified, you can apply for the use of this service to the Company.
- In accordance with our standards, we judge whether or not to register as a registered applicant (hereinafter referred to as "registration applicant") who applied for registration based on paragraph 1, and if the Company accepts the registration. Notify the registered applicant about that. The service use agreement shall be established based on the notification of this section, and registered users can use this service in accordance with these Terms.
- The Company refuse to register and re -registration if the registered applicant applies to any of the following items in accordance with the registration application based on paragraph 1, according to our standards. We may do it and have no obligation to disclose the reason.
- If there is a false, erroneous or omission of all or part of the registered matter
- If you have not obtained the consent of a minor, an adult guardian, or an assistant or an assistant, and has not obtained the consent of a legal agent, guardian, guardian or assistant.
- Anti -social forces (gangsters, gang members, right -wing organizations, anti -social forces, other equivalent people, the same hereinafter), or maintaining and operating antisocial forces through fund provision and others. Or if we judge that we are interacting or involved with anti -social forces, such as cooperating or involved in management.
- If the registered user is determined to be a person who has violated the contract with the Company in the past or its stakeholders
- When the member number or password is used or used
- If you have taken measures specified in Article 15
- In addition, if we judge that the use is not appropriate
Article 4 (Change of registration items)
If the registered user has been changed, the registered user must notify the Company without delay in the method specified by the Company.
Article 5 (Management of member number and password)
- Registered users shall appropriately manage and store their passwords and membership numbers in their own responsibility, and to take any responsibility for their use, or use them to third parties, lend, transfer, and name. It shall not be changed, buying and selling.
- If we confirm that the password or membership number input when using this service, it is deemed to be used by the service usage member if we confirm that it matches the registered method.
- Registered users shall immediately contact the Company if the password or membership number has been used illegally by a third party, and shall follow the Company's instructions.
- Registered users shall be responsible for damage caused by insufficient management of passwords or membership numbers, errors in use, use of third parties, etc.
Article 6 (contents of this service)
- We provide mail -order services and related services in this service. In addition, we may add useful services to registered users as appropriate.
- The expiration date of the ticket is up to the date specified by the Company within 6 months from the date of issuance. The Company will not refund even if the ticket is not exchanged for the target product, etc. by the expiration date.
Article 7 (Product purchase)
Article 8 (relocation of ownership / danger burden)
- The ownership of the product purchased based on the product sales contract shall be relocated from the Company to the registered user when the full price of the sales contract pertaining to the product is paid.
- The loss, damage, deterioration, and other dangers of the products that have been purchased based on the product sales contract are borne by the Company, and the loss of the product that has been returned after the delivery user. Damage, deterioration, and other dangers shall be borne by the registered user, except for what to return for our blame.
Article 9 (Payment of price)
- Registered users shall pay the purchase price of the product based on the product sales agreement by the Company by the Payment Date stipulated by the Company, by selecting the payment method specified by the Company. The payment fee shall be borne by the registered user.
- If the registered user delays the payment of the price set forth in the preceding paragraph, the registered user shall pay the company with a rate of 14.6 % per year.
Article 10 (Return / Exchange / Refund of Product)
- If the registered user meets the requirements specified in the following items, the Company may request the Company to return, refund the product (only when the requirements in the following paragraphs are satisfied) or exchange.
- Returned or exchanged for registered users①Not worn②Within 7 days after the arrival of the product, we are informed that we would like to return or exchange by the company prescribed.③Pay the re -delivery fee at the time of return and replacement④Not washing, cleaning or processing about the product⑤The product is not dirty, scratches or smells are not attached
- Return or exchange for defects in the product, etc.①Not worn②Within 7 days after the arrival of the product, we are informed that we would like to return or exchange by the company prescribed.③Not washing, cleaning or processing about the product④The product is not dirty, scratches or smells are not attached
- Cancellation of purchase of this ticket①If it is impossible to exchange for the ticket and the target product due to the end of this service②Our system failure makes it impossible to exchange for the Ticket and the target product, and the expiration date of this ticket has passed.③Within 14 days after purchasing this ticket, we have been notified that we wish to refund by the company prescribed (limited to unwatched)
- We will take returns or refunds only if the Company has determined that the exchange correspondence in the preceding paragraph cannot be responded. The return or refund procedure shall be based on the method specified by the Company.
- Registered users agree that the company will refund after receiving the product returned from the registered user.
- Registered users are within 7 days after receiving the product if the product purchased based on the product sales contract has no reason in the preceding paragraph and does not depend on the convenience of the registered user. As long as you can contact us to return the product by contacting us by the Company's prescribed method. The cost required for the procedure in this section shall be borne by the registered user.
Article 11 (prohibited items)
Registered users must not make an act that falls under any of the following items or applicable to the use of this service.
- Acts that violate laws and regulations or acts related to criminal acts
- Scams or threats to the Company, other registered users or other third parties
- Acts that are contrary to public order and morals
- Our and other registered users or other third -party ownership, intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, honor, and other rights or interests
- Through this service, send the information that we will determine if it corresponds to the following or applicable to the Company or other registered users.①Information including excessive violent or cruel expression②Information including computers, viruses and other harmful computer programs③Information, including the Company, other registered users or other third parties, or the expression that damages the credit④Information that includes excessive obscene expressions⑤Information including expression that promotes discrimination⑥Information including expression that promotes suicide and self -harm⑦Information including expression that promotes the inappropriate use of drugs⑧Information including antisocial expression⑨Information that demands spread information to third parties such as chain emails⑩Information including expressions that make others uncomfortable⑪Information for the purpose of encountering an unknown opposite sex
- Acts to apply excessive load on the network or system of this service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of this service
- Acts to access our network or system illegally or try illegal access
- Acts that become a third party
- Acts to illegally use the personal information of other registered users
- Advertising, advertising, solicitation, or business acts in this service that we do not priorly permit in advance
- Collection of information of other registered users
- Increasing disadvantages, damages, and discomfort between the Company, other registered users or other third parties
- Profit to anti -social forces, etc.
- Acts aimed at encountering unknown opposite sex
- Acts in which the preceding items are made directly or indirectly or to make it easier
- Purchase or use of this ticket for money loan dading purpose
- Resale of this ticket
- In addition, the act of judging that we are inappropriate
Article 12 (Suspension of this service, etc.)
- In any of the following, we may suspend or suspend all or part of the service without prior notice to the registered user.
- Inspiration or maintenance of computer systems for this service urgently
- When a computer, communication line, etc. stop due to an accident
- If you can no longer operate this service due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, stormwater damage, power outage, and natural disasters.
- In addition, if the Company determines that it is necessary to stop or suspend
- We are not responsible for the damage caused by the registered user based on the measures taken by the Company based on this Article.
Article 13 (Rights belonging)
All intellectual property rights related to this service belong to the Company or those who have licensed the Company, and the license for this service based on these Terms has licensed the Company or the Company regarding the Service. It does not mean permission to use intellectual property rights.
Article 14 (withdrawal)
- By completing the procedures specified by the Company separately, registered users can withdraw from this service and terminate the service use agreement.
- If you have the debt that you have been bearing the Company when you withdraw from the Society, the registered user will naturally lose the profit of all of the debts you are bearing, and immediately pay all debts to the Company. You have to do it.
Article 15 (registration deletion, etc.)
- If the registered user falls under any of the following items, the company temporarily suspends the use of this service for the registered user without notifying or notifying it in advance. You can cancel it.
- If you violate any of the terms of these Terms
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in paid registration items
- If there is a petition for bankruptcy proceedings, starting civil rehabilitation procedures, starting a company rehabilitation procedure, starting a special liquidation procedure, or a similar procedure for bankruptcy.
- If any reply is made to the inquiry requesting a reply from us
- When applicable to each item of Article 3, Paragraph 3
- In addition, if the Company determines that it is not appropriate to continue using the service or continuation of the service contract.
- In the event that any of the preceding paragraphs corresponds to any of the reasons for each item, the registered user must, of course, loses the profit of the debt that is bearing the Company, and immediately pays all debts to the Company. yeah.
- We are not responsible for the damage caused by the registered user due to the acts performed by the Company based on this Article.
Article 16 (Change, end of the contents of this service)
- We can change or terminate the contents of this service due to our company. If we terminate the provision of this service, we shall notify the registered user in advance.
- We are not responsible for the damage caused by the registered user based on the measures taken by the Company based on this Article.
Article 17 (Denching and exemption of warranty)
- The Company does not guarantee any information provided by the Company in this service regarding its integrity, accuracy, usefulness, and consistency to specific purposes.
- The Company interrupts, stops, terminates, unusable or changed the service by the Company, deletes or deletes messages or information sent to this service, fails or damage by using this service, and other books. We shall not be liable for damages that registered users (hereinafter referred to as "registered user damage") regarding the service and products purchased through the Service.
- Even if the Company is liable for any reason, the Company paid by the registered user in the past six months, regardless of the case in the case of the Company intentionally or seriously negligence. We are not responsible for compensation beyond the amount, and shall not be liable for compensation beyond the real and direct damage.
Article 18 (secret maintenance)
Registered users shall handle secretly in relation to this service, unknown information disclosed in order to handle registered users in a secret, except in the case of the Company's prior written consent. increase.
Article 19 (handling of user information)
- The Company shall be able to use and publish information, data, etc. provided by the registered user to the Company in a way that cannot be identified individuals at our discretion, and the registered users are opposed to this. We will not recite.
- Registered users incorporate information about information gathering modules provided by third parties in this service and collect information about registered users (including browsing history information, but not limited to this) and quality of this service. We agree in advance to use it for improvement.
Article 20 (Change of these Terms, etc.)
- In the following cases, we can change these agreements at our discretion.
(1) When the change of these Terms conforms to the general interests of the registered user.
- If the registered user uses this service after the date of the change of these Terms, the registered user shall be deemed to have agreed to change the Terms.
Article 21 (contact / notification)
Inquiries regarding this service or other registered users, notifications or notifications regarding changes in these Terms, and other contacts or notifications to the registered user shall be made by the Company.
Article 22 (Transfer of status in service use contract, etc.)
- Registered users cannot transfer, relocate, relocate, and other disposal to third parties, regardless of the prior consent of the Company, the right or obligations based on the status of the service contract or the rights or obligations based on these Terms. 。
- If the company transferred the business related to this service to another company, the business transfer based on the service transfer, the rights based on these Terms, the Obligation, and the user information of the registered user, and other customer information. It may be transferred to the transferee, and the registered user shall agree in this section for such a transfer. In addition, the transfer of business specified in this section includes not only the normal business transfer, but also the company split and other businesses.
Article 23 (possibility of separation)
Even if any of the provisions or part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unable to execution due to consumer contract law or other laws and regulations, the remaining provisions of these Terms are invalid or unable to execute. The remaining part of the rules determined shall continue to be completely effective.
Article 24 (Gyosylia and jurisdiction courts)
- The compliant law of this agreement, service usage contract, and product sales contract is Japanese law.
- For any agreement, service usage contract, or any relevant dispute due to or or related disputes, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance.